Primosten is the tourist resort 27 km south of Sibenik and 61 km north of Split. A former fishing village was originally built on an island near the mainland. Its residents have overcome this island, before the 5th century, in order to go easily into the fields. Primosten is surrounded by 7 islands, which besides its narrow streets, stone houses and churches of the old town on the peninsula give it a special charm. After World War II, tourism has started to develop in the area. You can choose between a hotel, camp or a number of private apartments and rooms today in Primosten,. Marina for boaters is located 2 km from Primosten. Beautiful view of the vineyards around Primosten is astonishing, because the workers shaped them in a particlar manner to separate the fertile ground from stone. Well known specie of vine, named Babic grows here. Beaches in Primosten are gravel, and everyone can find a corner for themselves. There is also a nudist beach near the town. The town has a rich gastronomic offer with many restaurants and cafes. A famous nightclub is located near Primosten, perfect to have fun. Rogoznica is situated about 5 km from Primosten. Rogoznica and its surroundings have a whole with 2500 beds in private apartments and rooms, and several private restaurants where, with other dishes, seafood specialties are made in a special Rogoznica style. A range of entertainment and cultural events are arranged during the summer. The central traditional event is Rogoznica fishing night. Rogoznica has a high quality marina. Razanj is a small town 15 km away from Primosten, ideal for people seeking escape from the crowds, where they can find peace and intact nature. From Primosten and Rogoznica you can easily visit Trogir, Marina, Slatine, Kastel Luksic and Split. Go on the trip to the island of Brac and be sure to visit Bol. If you want to spend time on the sea, choose from the offer of boats in marina Kremik.
|26.06.||22°C 71°F||Clear 61% 13 NW|
|Mon||min: 21°C max: 29°C||Clear|
|Tue||min: 19°C max: 29°C||Clear|
|Wed||min: 19°C max: 27°C||Clear|
|Thu||min: 21°C max: 28°C||Clear|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI: 7:30-21:15 h
SAT: 8:00-18:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.